The Love is deep and...

"Oh, no!" he thought. 

"I'm in love. I'm not twenty-six. I'm just twenty-one years old and I'm in love!"

      Hello, everyone. Do you want to go trip in this winter vacation? If you want to do so, who do you want to go with? Families? Friends? or...Your partner? That's good, please pay attention to what he or she thinking.
     The man whose name is Dino Bracco had been working in the Hotel Grand and became 21 years old in April 20. One day, he saw beautiful woman. her name is Carla Maretti. Dino was in love with her and proposed her to marry her. If do so, I will give you a beautiful hotel for you...she said. It was his wish, so he got married her. However....

Please read it if you're interested in!

コメント

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. I want to know the next! I will read it.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Cinderella

The Happy Prince

UNAGI ~ell~