Tornado Alley

"It can be," Dorothy says.

 "But if you hear the siren, just find a shelter and you'll be fine!"


  Hello, everyone. Spring had come!  Cherry blossoms in PUK was very beautiful...  And our 2nd year has start.  Could you enjoy your spring vacation?

Today, I read the book "TORNADO ALLEY".
In this book, I was a writer.  One day,  my boss emailed me to travel to small towns and write about them for a new series of news website.
In the restaurant of  a small town in Missouri, I met a weitress whose name is  Dorothy.  She told me about the Tornado Alley. 
I finished my pie and went outside. Thy sky is blue, but suddenly, sky turns dark and the tornado siren was heard!
I had to choice one way from two ways to survive....

Please read it of you're interested in!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Cinderella

The Happy Prince

UNAGI ~ell~