The story of a hero

'So bring her head to me! Or are you afraid?' Polydectes laughs. 

'No,'  Perseus answers.  'I'm going.'


 Hello, everyone.  Golden week is coming soon!  Do you have a plan in that?  I...may be overslept and overeating!  But I want to read some books.  Needless to say, English books,  and...stories for hero.

This week, I read the book "Perseus". The main character of this story is a young man whose name is Perseus.  If you're interested in myth in Greece, you may know the name.  You may be able to hear his name in another place, like the planetarium....! In the middle of the story, he have to go to an island to get the head of medusa...the monster which changes the people stones with her eyes...

Please read it if you have some times!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Cinderella

The Happy Prince

UNAGI ~ell~