ZOMBIES IN TOKYO

"Off the street!"  he shouts.   "Go home, lock your door!"


  Hello, everyone.  How are you?  I'm always little sleepy because of good temperature and weather to fall into a doze!  By the way, do you like to read something scary? If you like to do so, Today's book may be good for you...

  Today, i read the book "ZOMBIES IN TOKYO". At first, I lived and worked in Tokyo.  I always go to the office by trains.  But one day,  the station was strange. There were no people!  I couldn't understand what's happened.  And suddenly,  police car came by me and the driver said to me. "Off the street! Go home, lock your door!".  I have no idea why I had to do so, and I went into the train station....

Please read it if you're interested in!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Cinderella

The Happy Prince

UNAGI ~ell~