The Three Little Pigs


"Little pigs,little pigs,let me come in," said the wolf.

"No!" cried Percy Pig."Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin"

Today,I'm going to write about the picture book "The Three Little Pigs".
I think that a lot of people have already read this book.
There were little three pigs,Pinky,Percy, and Poppy.
One day,the three pigs said to there mother,"We want homes of our own"
So they built their own houses.
Pinky built the home which is made from straw.
Percy built the one which is made from sticks.
Poppy built the one which is made from briks.
The next day they had finished building their own houses,Bad Wolf went to their houses....

Please read it if you are some interested in this book!!

コメント

  1. Little pigs,little pigs,let me come in
    Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in

    返信削除
    返信
    1. If I said so, I wouldn't go out to my house...((((;゚Д゚))))
      I don't want to eat!!

      削除
  2. I have known this story from the TV in my childhood. I want to read it in English!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your response!
      Please read it when you have some times!(^^)!

      削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Cinderella

UNAGI ~ell~

The Happy Prince