What is the truth?

"Why's that man so angry? Why doesn't he want us to see the woman?" asks Daniela. "I don't like this. I think that woman is in trouble," says Daniela. "Let's tell the police."

Hello everyone.
This time, I review about the book"Mystery on the Island."
One day, Daniela and her friends saw a big white carwhich was going very fast. It went to Bayviey Marina.
In there, a man took a woman out of the car and onto the boat.
"What's happen?" Children thought so, but a big and strong man noticed them, and got angry,"Go away!"
They told it to the police, but .....

Please read it if you have any chance!

コメント

  1. I review about the book"Mystery on the Island."
    I review the book "Mystery on the Island."

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Cinderella

UNAGI ~ell~

The Happy Prince