Alice in the wonderland

 "I must be near the middle of the earth, "

 she thought.......

"What if I fall right through? I might end up in the New Zealand!"



It's began to cold, how are you? Before then, I told about the snow, however, today I told about the hole. If you saw an hole...it was very, very deep... do you want to fall in?
This week, I read the book " Alice in the wonderland". You may already know the story...because it is very famous! One day, the girl who was named Alice found a white rabbit. She chased him, and fell into an big hole with the rabbit. After a while, she reached at a wonderland...

Please read it if you are interested in!

コメント

  1. I have read this book! It is interesting.
    But I do not fall in hole...

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Cinderella

UNAGI ~ell~

The Happy Prince